A little play is our online play membership for toddlers and preschoolers!
We have had so many requests for support for our toddlers and preschoolers that we are excited to move our class programmes online! So many of you have told us that you feel overwhelmed about how to engage your little one in play so we are here to support you to enjoy time with your little one with lots of ideas and information to support their development.
For the past 16 months we have been running our multiaward winning sessions and trainings online for little ones under the age of 12 months and we have had so many requests for trainings, play ideas and support for parents of older ones with their motor skills and sensory development.
A little play is our monthly play subscription for toddlers and pre-school children, we absolutely understand that it can be tricky to know how to play with your little one and how to support their development so we have developed our programme to support you.
In a little play we deliver
– weekly play packs each week we post a new video with a new play theme that contains 5 ideas that you can do at home with your little one. We give you background information on how the activities helps to support your little one’s development and many themes come with some additional resources too such as printables. Themes include small world play, fine motor skills, play dough, the great outdoors and so much more!
– access to regular masterclasses
– Q&A sessions
– our activity library full of resources and activities that you can do at home
Register in September to get access to over £100 of bonus content
5 day course on toddler & preschool play and development on your dashboard
– sensory play and brain development
– play spaces, engaging little ones in play and independent play
– resources, play packs and loose parts
– motor skills development & co-ordination
– overwhelm and behaviour
Access to our dietitian led training – during September our masterclass is from an early years dietitian who is doing a training series for us with information on nutrition for toddlers and preschoolers and there will be a live Q&A session too. Her course covers
– laying the foundations of healthy eating
– encouraging more variety in the diet
– portion sizes
– essential nutrients