We would love to welcome you along to play & learn!
Our motor skills bundle is here to help you learn about how to support your baby with their motor skills development. We cover motor skills from tummy time through to walking in our sessions
In our motor skills bundle you can access –
– a live motor skills workshop and access to the recording delivered by our team. Our workshop covers how your baby develops their motor skills, milestones, tummy time, rolling, crawling, sitting, cruising, walking, how to structure play sessions to help and their fine motor skills development
– a training session all about baby brain development and sensory skills
– a training on shoe fitting and foot development – when to get your little one’s first shoes and what to look out for when you are choosing
– a live Q&A call to have your questions answered
– 4 weeks of online play classes where we include lots of texture play, sensory play and motor skills development which are helpful for our motor skills development
– first aid training where we cover topics including choking, allergies, burns and minor injuries
The weaning bundle is available at an introductory price of £25 for a limited period
You have access to the training materials for 6 months from registration and your 4 week class pass must be taken for 4 weeks consecutively and can be started at any time during your 6 months with us, you just need to contact us to activate your classes. We deliver the motor skills workshop live twice a month so you are welcome to attend a live session with us or access the recording.