We hope that you found it helpful.
On this page you’ll find a copy of the workshop recording, some resources and our invitation to join us at a play session next week.
These little videos are an amazing record of how little ones acquire their motor skills through lots and lots of practice.
We’d love to welcome you along to a complimentary play session with our team. The play along sessions will be about 30 minutes long and the sensory class slightly longer and are done live through zoom.
This week our theme is rainbow week and we are doing lots of visual development activities, playing with textures and working on our motor skills too,
10.30am – sensory class (led play and exploratory play) –https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89427649233
You will need
– two chiffons or scarves or two textured toy
– music toy
– 2 different textured fabrics
– 3-4 toys – including larger toy to hold in two hands, two smaller toys any rainbow inspired toys
10am – play along and movers class – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89849360832
You will need
– box, basket or fabric bag
– 1 music toy
– 2 single colour toys
– 2 colourful toys
– fabric or blanket to use under the toys
Please just come with anything you have, we can adapt activities together!
– we have an activities library with activities you can do at home
– we have a training hub that includes sensory training, first aid training, a full baby massage course, sleep, well being and training about weaning
– we give you opportunities to have your questions answered either in our Facebook group or live at our weekly developmental classes.
Terms – For more information on joining please visit out members club page. Coupon code must be applied at checkout and cannot be adjusted after registration.