18 Dec Charity party
We’d love to welcome you along for some festive fun!
We are running some online Christmas parties this year, it is an opportunity to have some Christmas spirit with your little one, enjoy some good music and do some activities together. The proceeds from these tickets are being donated to The Trussell Trust for their amazing work.
The parties are carried out online and are on
Monday 21st December at 1pm
Tuesday 22nd December at 10am
Wednesday 23rd December at 11am
Thursday 24th December at 10am
There will also be an recorded version of the party available for you too
What you need to know
– our parties are suitable for little ones from birth to the age of one
– After booking you’ll receive an email with all of the links to all of the zoom parties and you are very welcome to attend any of the dates that suit
– The party will last around 45 minutes, will be led by one of our health professionals and will be a mixture of led play and exploratory play
– We’ll email you out a digital party pack that has some contrast cards and a template for a craft activity we are going to do together
– This is a digital version of our Christmas party, we are not able to send out any party packs
To attend you will need
– your gorgeous baby – bonus points for dressing up!
– a safe space to play
– access to a printer to print your cards and your tree image
– items on our kit list below
Access to our parties cost £7 and places are really limited!