How to get started with sensory play
We are so excited to welcome you along to play!
We’ve put together a little mini course for as an introduction to sensory development and play to get you off to the best start. Starting on Wednesday 20th May we are going to be delivering five sessions that cover –
- How to get started with sensory play
- Why it is important and our eight senses
- Motor skills and positioning
- Laying out play spaces
- Play patterns
- How to ensure that you are not overstimulating your baby
- Our favourite toys to support development
- Play sessions
- Lots of opportunities for Q&A
- Access to printables and activities that you can do at home too
The course costs £25 and you have access to the materials for a month from when the course starts.
Please use the form below to register for your place, we can’t wait to welcome you along to play!