Our nutrition bundle is designed for our toddlers and preschoolers. We have taken our training provided by experts and popped them together to give you amazing advice on nutrition, sensory development and first aid
In our nutrition bundle you can access –
– a four part dietitian led weaning training series that covers
– laying the foundations of a healthy relationship with food self regulation, division of responsibility, meal patterns and structure, working balance across meals, family mealtimes and family style dining, reducing stress at mealtimes, interacting with food, length of mealtimes and routines around mealtimes, screen time at meals, mindful meals, having your child at the right height at the table, balance of food, fluids and fluid rich foods, snacks, portion sizes, eating variety of foods, nutrients and supplements
– a live Q&A call all about nutrition to have your questions answered and access to the recording
– 4 weeks of online play packs each week we give you a play theme with five fun activities you can do at home with your toddler and preschooler to help their sensory skills, motor skill development, communication skills and so much more!
– first aid training where we cover topics including choking, allergies, burns and minor injuries
You have access to the training materials for 6 months from registration and your 4 week play pass must be taken for 4 weeks consecutively and can be started at any time during your 6 months with us, you just need to contact us to activate your classes.
Access to the weaning bundle is available for just £40 and places are limited!