08 Jul sensory course July 2021
In our ‘getting started with sensory play course’ we deliver recorded trainings, live sessions, Q&A, play along sessions that cover
– How to get started with sensory play
– What it is, why it is important and our eight senses
– Motor skills and positioning
– Laying out play spaces
– Play patterns
– How to ensure that you are not overstimulating your baby
– Our favourite toys to support development
– Play sessions
– Lots of opportunities for Q&A
– Access to printables and activities that you can do at home too
The sessions are delivered by our baby development specialists.
We deliver a mix of live and recorded sessions. All of our live sessions are all recorded so you can watch them on catch up with them live or at a time that works for you.
All the information we’ll give out is suitable from birth and we’ll make sure there are adaptations in the sessions for all stages of development from birth to one.
Our next course starts on Monday 12th of July
Places cost £30 for the five trainings, play sessions access to the workshop and all of our baby development resources, places are limited so do register today!
All the sessions are recorded and uploaded onto your dashboard so you can catch up with the trainings and play sessions any time that suits you.
Registration is now open!