sensory course November 2022
We are so excited to welcome you along to play!
We’ve put together a little mini course for as an introduction to sensory development and play to get you off to the best start. Starting on Monday 14th November 2022 we are going to be delivering live and recorded sessions over five days that cover –
- How to get started with sensory play
- Why it is important and our eight senses
- Motor skills and positioning
- Laying out play spaces
- Play patterns
- How to ensure that you are not overstimulating your baby
- Our favourite toys to support development
- Play sessions
- Lots of opportunities for Q&A
- Access to printables and activities that you can do at home too
You’ll be give access to an exclusive dashboard where all the content will be saved, all the live sessions are recorded so you can catch up with them at a time that suits.
The course costs £30 and includes our popular motor skills workshop (worth £15) and you have access to the materials for a month from when the course starts.
Please use the form below to register for your place, we can’t wait to welcome you along to play!