29 Mar The Brunch Club
On Thursday 28th April we are taking over the clubroom at Black Ivy from 10am – 12pm for brunch and we’d love you to join us!
We will have hot cuppas, juices, delicious brunch and a room full of amazing parents and parents to be!
You are so welcome to come alone, come with a friend, bring your baby or little one with you.
All new parents and parents to be are welcome, it is a great opportunity to meet some new people.
The ticket price includes
– brunch (the options are below)
– cup of tea, coffee or juice
– gift bag
– play areas for little ones
– photographer and access to the digital photos afterwards that you can download
– access to our team for any development questions you might have
Places are limited, we’d love to welcome you along!
Brunch options available
– Avocado eggs benny
– Crispy Ayrshire cure bacon benny
– Crispy grilled bacon pancakes and maple syrup
– Blueberry and maple syrup pancakes
– The big veggie butty with avocado, baked halloumi and mushrooms
– The big morning feast with smoked bacon, pork sausage, haggis and fried egg
Your safety is really important to us, covid guidelines will be in place in line with the venue and we’ll be in touch with updates before the event.
Do let us know at the event if you don’t want to be photographed, we’ll never share images of you and your little one without your consent, it is an amazing opportunity for you to get a photo with your little one.
Orders for brunch will be taken before the event, we’ll be in touch with the menu. Allergies can be accommodated by the venue. Please let us know when selecting your brunch option.
Tickets are non-refundable due to orders being placed before the event
The ticket price includes brunch is provided for an adult. If you have a little one that needs some food, you are welcome to bring food for your little one, share with them or order them something from the menu for them.
We know meeting new people can be nerve wracking and we want to make joining us as easy as possible, our team will be at the door to meet you, will introduce you to others and will help support you at the event. We would love to welcome you along, do let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can help in any way