– a four part dietitian led weaning training series that covers
– laying the foundations of a healthy relationship with food
– self regulation
– family mealtimes
– division of responsibility
– meal patterns and structure
– working balance across meals
– family mealtimes and family style dining
– reducing stress at mealtimes
– interacting with food
– length of mealtimes and routines around mealtimes
– screen time at meals
– mindful meals
– having your child at the right height at the table
– balance of foods
– fluids and fluid rich foods
– portion sizes
– eating variety of foods
– a live Q&A call all about nutrition to have your questions answered and access to the recording
– 4 weeks of online play packs each week we give you a play theme with five fun activities you can do at home with your toddler and preschooler to help their sensory skills, motor skill development, communication skills and so much more!
– first aid training where we cover topics including choking, allergies, burns and minor injuries
The nutrition bundle is available at an introductory price of £40 for a limited period
You have access to the training materials for 6 months from registration and your 4 week play pass must be taken for 4 weeks consecutively and can be started at any time during your 6 months with us, you just need to contact us to activate your classes.
Our nutrition dashboard will be available from Monday 25th of October and you can register now to get access when it is live! After that date you’ll receive an email with your dashboard link after registering.