We would love to welcome you along to play & learn!
Our weaning bundle has taken training provided by experts and popped them together to give you amazing advice on nutrition, sensory development and first aid
In our weaning bundle you can access all of this information online –
– a three part dietitian led weaning training series that covers why the weaning process is important, laying down foundations for lifelong health eating, embracing and understanding family mealtimes, helping to prevent future fussy eating, the sensory experience of food, meeting nutritional needs, why starting at around six months is not only better physiologically but easier for parents too, signs that baby is ready to start weaning, traditional and baby led weaning and top tips for your weaning journey!
– first aid training where we cover topics including choking, allergies, burns and minor injuries
– 4 weeks of online play classes where we include lots of texture play, sensory play and motor skills development which are helpful for our weaning journey success
The weaning bundle is available at an introductory price of £40 for a limited period
You have access to the training materials for 6 months from registration and your 4 week class pass must be taken for 4 weeks consecutively and can be started at any time during your 6 months with us, you just need to contact us to activate your classes.
In the three recorded trainings, the dietitian covers
– why the weaning process is important – laying down foundations for lifelong health eating – embracing and understanding family mealtimes – helping to prevent future fussy eating – the sensory experience of food – meeting nutritional needs – why starting at around six months is not only better physiologically but easier for parents too – signs that baby is ready to start weaning
– traditional and baby led weaning and shares lots of practical tips